Super Bowl Village 2012
For ten days (January 27th through February 5th) Indianapolis will have three full blocks of great entertainment for those who are in town for the Superbowl. The Superbowl Village will include activities such as the NFL experience at the Indiana Convention Center to a tandem zip-line running down Capitol Avenue. Downtown Indianapolis will have plenty of free family activities and things to do that everyone can enjoy. For more information visit: www.indianapolissuperbowl.com
Below is a listing of all the live concerts that will be played on two stages in the Superbowl Village:
- Jan. 27 – Bret Michaels, Max Allen Band, Kramus, the Last Good Year
- Jan. 28 – Patti LaBelle, Jennie DeVoe, Lynda Sayyah, Cynthia Layne, Jon McLaughlin, Orquesta Bravo
- Jan. 29 – Dierks Bentley, Railroad Earth, Will Hoge, Corey Cox
- Jan. 30 – Living Proof, Stereo Deluxe, Healing Sixes
- Jan. 31 – Fuel, Hunter Smith Band, DJ Helicon, Greta Speaks
- Feb. 1 – Big Head Todd & the Monsters, the Meatball Band, Indy’s Legends of Doo Wop, Roxie
- Feb. 2 – Darius Rucker, Edwin McCain, Red Wanting Blue, Sixpence None the Richer, Otis Gibbs, Corey Cox, John Spencer, Hero Jr.
- Feb. 3 – LMFAO, Fitz & the Tantrums, Alpha Live, En Vogue, Bashiri Asad, Morris Day and the Time, Blackberry Jam, DJ Limelight
- Feb. 4 – O.A.R., North Mississippi Allstars, Umphrey’s McGee, Here Come the Mummies, Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band, Twin Cats
- Feb. 5 – DJ Rusty Redenbacher, Whitney Coleman, Indiana Reggae Band
Tell us what do you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned my entry.